Saturday, March 24, 2012

HooperCast Episode 15

Hello my bustling, hustling friends.
This is a very special episode. My friends Jack Conwell and Sam Darby were kind enough to 
come onto the show and talk to me about Final Destination 5. 
This is a VERY funny episode and will entertain you from start to finish. I should hope so, right? I mean, isn't that what I strive to do with each of these things?
Oh God, who am I?
Enjoy the episode!

0:00 - Intro
3:17 - Sam and I talk briefly about the new Conan the Barbarian
6:00 - Beginning of Final Destination 5 review, plot, characters
24:18 - We list the deaths from the premonition and pick our favorite one. Spoilers, obviously
36:06 - We list the REAL deaths (MAJOR SPOILERS) and pick our favorite one
56:17 - SUPER SPOILERS! We talk about the film's ending
1:03:00 - Outro
1:04:13 - Sam's Jams

No comments:

Post a Comment